Imagine that you get lost in a metropolitan crowd or in the wilderness. Your family and friends are out of reach. What would you do amid this confusion ?
As a young woman studying and living in the States, I’ve encountered dreadful situations like this. Instead of reaching for a map, I’d hold tightly onto my smartphone and pull out my navigation apps. When there are no friends around, I depend on them to pinpoint my location and show me the way out. While these are not the apps I use most often, they’re like good friends I can trust in times of fear.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about my favorite three navigation apps:
As a young woman studying and living in the States, I’ve encountered dreadful situations like this. Instead of reaching for a map, I’d hold tightly onto my smartphone and pull out my navigation apps. When there are no friends around, I depend on them to pinpoint my location and show me the way out. While these are not the apps I use most often, they’re like good friends I can trust in times of fear.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about my favorite three navigation apps:

Thank you Kaia! I'll definitely start to use the AllTrails app!
ReplyDeleteAllTrails is new for me! Very interesting! I'll definitely use it from now on. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHi Patricia, glad to hear you like outdoors too! I'd love to know your favorite apps.
Delete