Have you ever thought about becoming a fashion stylist? As a young woman, I
DREAM about putting on new clothes and matching my hairstyle every morning -
that would make me confident about meeting people throughout the day! The
reality is, I barely gave any thought to fashion at home till I found this new
mobile game called “Super Stylist”. Playing it makes me feel that I'm living out
my dream πππ.
DREAM about putting on new clothes and matching my hairstyle every morning -
that would make me confident about meeting people throughout the day! The
reality is, I barely gave any thought to fashion at home till I found this new
mobile game called “Super Stylist”. Playing it makes me feel that I'm living out
my dream πππ.
The official trailer of Super Stylist, published by its creator, CrazyLabs, on YouTube on
May 13, 2020.
Created by Crazy Labs in Israel, this mobile game is a blockbuster in Google Play
and the App Store. In the competitive gaming industry dominated by male players,
this game reaches out to female players exclusively. With more than 10 million
installs in Google Play Store, it stands out as a top role-playing game in Editors’
Choice list.
and the App Store. In the competitive gaming industry dominated by male players,
this game reaches out to female players exclusively. With more than 10 million
installs in Google Play Store, it stands out as a top role-playing game in Editors’
Choice list.
Although a rookie in gaming, I found Super Stylist’s role-playing fascinating. The
user interface is well designed so that I could learn all the components easily.
Finally, there are plenty of rewards and challenges to keep me motivated. Let me
explain each feature to you!
This is "me", the fashion stylist, in my showroom. Those on the left are my clients.
1. Role Playing and Simulation
user interface is well designed so that I could learn all the components easily.
Finally, there are plenty of rewards and challenges to keep me motivated. Let me
explain each feature to you!
This is "me", the fashion stylist, in my showroom. Those on the left are my clients.
1. Role Playing and Simulation
As a role-playing game for women, Super Stylist simulates the day-to-day business in a showroom, run by the main character, "me". As a fashion stylist, my job is to style female clients - ranging from musicians to editors to gymnasts - and achieve the highest level of reputation in town.
Each of my clients has unique physical features and personalities, which makes the styling process challenging, and fun! The game helps me gradually get to know each client - through the events they attend, people they work with, and what they like or dislike about the makeup I chose for them. It delights me to help each woman look confident and beautiful. Occasionally they invite me to their parties or even compete in a fashion challenge! See the images below.
I was invited to attend a party with a client. I styled both of us!
Each of my clients has unique physical features and personalities, which makes the styling process challenging, and fun! The game helps me gradually get to know each client - through the events they attend, people they work with, and what they like or dislike about the makeup I chose for them. It delights me to help each woman look confident and beautiful. Occasionally they invite me to their parties or even compete in a fashion challenge! See the images below.
These two models I styled earned the most Likes
from other players in my feed.
from other players in my feed.
Using texts, conversation lines, and multiple choices, the game guides me to build business as an aspiring stylist at every step. It gives me a sense of accomplishment to see my clients and myself in new looks! Although all the characters are virtual, I can easily relate to my clients based on their professions. It is creative and real.
2. User Interface
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed playing Super Stylist and believe it’s a must for every beauty-loving woman and man! It’s worth noting that this mobile game is free. The downside is that it is full of 30-second ads. There are in-app purchases so serious players might consider paying a small amount to remove ads and add more fashion pieces to their showroom. Regardless of that, I would give this game a 5-star review for its overall attractiveness. I can't thank the creator enough for the joy and creativity it brought to me during these otherwise gloomy days. It convinced me that every woman can express herself through fashion!
2. User Interface
The game has an intuitive user interface. I could experiment with different icons and make decisions based on dialogues or visual cues on the screen. It’s unbelievable that each character has her own posture and facial expression.The fashion pieces, animation of characters, and thrilling music, create a fashion world which I can't experience in real life. Please see how I styled two of my clients below:
Adriana is a talented gymnast. I styled her for a casual trip.
Emma is a busy corporate lawyer. I styled her to attend girls' night out.
3. Rewards and challenges
The game keeps me excited thanks to its numerous rewards and 28-level challenges. It motivates me to make progress by rewarding me cash, the latest fashion pieces, promotions, and even new clients at each level. What brought me the most surprise is What’s In the Box game. If I win the game, I can add 9 new fashion pieces to my showroom and use them to style my clients!
Cash profit and fashion magazine pieces I can purchase.
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed playing Super Stylist and believe it’s a must for every beauty-loving woman and man! It’s worth noting that this mobile game is free. The downside is that it is full of 30-second ads. There are in-app purchases so serious players might consider paying a small amount to remove ads and add more fashion pieces to their showroom. Regardless of that, I would give this game a 5-star review for its overall attractiveness. I can't thank the creator enough for the joy and creativity it brought to me during these otherwise gloomy days. It convinced me that every woman can express herself through fashion!








That's a nice game! Especially for girls! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ksenia! Try it out if you like fashion :).
DeleteI am coming to give you my feedback about it. The game is fun but the advertising all the time is annoying meπ! Nice article though ππΌ
ReplyDeleteYep, totally agree Ghislaine! Glad you tried it :).
DeleteYou and your clients look stunning, Kaia! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks GreenTee! It did make my time at home a lot happier :).
Delete